TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE PROVISION BY
A&A TRANSLATION AGENCY
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- These Terms and Conditions specify the rules of providing the translation and interpreting services by the translation agency operating under the business name of Biuro Tłumaczeń A&A, Anna Łukasiewicz-Mazur, with its registered office at the following address: ul. Kazimierza Wielkiego 67 p.128, 50-077 Wrocław, entered into the central register of business activity of the Republic of Poland under number 160087882.
2. ORDER PLACEMENT AND CANCELLATION
- The Client may send the order by fax, e-mail or mail.
- Having received the order and the text for translation, A&A Translation Agency prepares its valuation and confirms the acceptance of the order in a written form. Such a confirmation may be sent by fax, e-mail or mail.
- The order confirmation sent by A&A Translation Agency shall include the following information: approximate number of standard pages (1 standard page of general translation consists of 1500 characters, including spaces, and of certified translation - 1125 characters, including spaces; the characters are counted in the translated text, each commenced standard page is counted as the next standard page), net and gross rate per 1 standard page, approximate cost of complete translation, and deadline for its completion.
- A&A Translation Agency commences the translation after the Client approves the terms and conditions specified in the confirmation of order acceptance (the approval to be sent by fax, e-mail or mail) and after A&A Translation Agency receives the bank confirmation of making the advance payment, if any.
- The Client is entitled to cancel the order in a written form sent by fax, e-mail or mail,. Yet, in such a case, the Client shall pay for the text translated until the moment of order cancellation. If the translation has not been commenced yet (it also refers to complete cancellation of confirmed interpreting services), A&A Translation Agency shall charge the Client the preparatory fee in the amount of 15%+ VAT of the gross value of the translation service but not higher than PLN 100 + VAT.
3. LIABILITY AND COMPLAINTS
- A&A Translation Agency shall be liable on account of provided translation/interpreting services up to the amount of the price paid by the Client for the said translation/interpreting services.
- A&A Translation Agency shall not be liable for the content included in the text provided for translation, in particular if the content constitutes the violation of personal goods of any third parties or violates the law in any other scope.
- A&A Translation Agency shall not be liable for the low quality of or any inadequacies in the text provided for translation and for the errors in translation whose occurrence is attributable to the Client.
- Any and all guidelines concerning the manner of translation and the application of vocabulary or terminology applied exclusively by the Client shall be submitted to A&A Translation Agency together with the text for translation. If there are no guidelines in that scope, A&A Translation Agency shall not accept the complaints concerning the translation in which the vocabulary and terminology applied by the Client are not used.
- A&A translation Agency accepts the complaints concerning the errors in the provided translation/interpreting services if their occurrence is attributable only and exclusively to A&A Translation Agency.
- The complaint shall be lodged in a written form within seven days of submitting the completed translation/providing the interpreting services to the Client by A&A Translation Agency. The complaint shall be justified and shall include precise description and location of an error in the translation (number of page and line where the error is found, and description of the type of error).
- If A&A Translation Agency admits the complaint, then A&A Translation Agency shall correct the translated text within 7 days of receiving the complaint, without any additional fees.
4. FINAL PROVISIONS
- The translation/interpreting services provided by A&A Translation Agency shall be its property until the Client pays the total price for the translation/interpreting services.
- A&A Translation Agency shall consider all texts received from the Client within the order fulfilment as confidential and shall keep their content secret.
- A&A Translation Agency does not agree to making its translations available to other translation agencies or translators without obtaining prior written consent from A&A Translation Agency.
- The provisions of the Civil Code shall be applicable to all issues which are not regulated by these Terms and Conditions.